Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce 1750 Duetto Osso di Sepia 1970
Video + Drive Test
- Production date: 10/1969
- Delivery date: 28/04/1970
- KMS: 18,550
- Color: Bianco (Matching)
- Upholstery: Skai nero (Matching)
- 3 owners since 1979 (The 2 last owners were long term duration)
- Matching engine AR00551 according to Fusi Book.
- Matching with data provided by Alfa Romeo classic documentation department
- Review of this unit in the magazine Clásicos Exclusivos
- 28/04/1970 car delivered in Germany according to Alfa Romeo documentation center data
- 05/02/1979 car imported to Spain
- 29/11/1982 change of owner
- 30/12/1998 change of owner
- 30/08/2019 The car entered ower garage
- Originally SPICA injection (system available and delivered as spare parts with the car, see pictures). Converted to carburetor by the last owner.
- 40DCOE Weber carburetors with individual air filters.
- Electrical window operator installed by the last owner. Not original but very practical.
- Soft top in good condition and functional
- Original Hard Top very rare option (see pictures)
The last owner since 1998 to 2019 was a well known engineer and classic car passionate. He owned a very nice car collection that he maintained in his private workshop. Thanks to that this car has been very well preserved. In the car video you can also hear the car engine and see the excellent driving.
2400 eur invested during 2019 in the car (oil, tyres, tune up….). Invoices availables. The car has not cover more than 500 kms since.
The car has passed the roadworthiness test periodically since the year 2000, a very good indicator of the car maintenance.