BMW E30 M3 evolution 2 1988 Reserved
The BMW M3 E30 is one of the most legendary sports cars. The “Evolution II” version with only 501 units produced has become a highly valued classic and one of the most desired M3 e30s. Nor Classics puts this beautiful M3 on sale in an incredible MacaoBlau color that works like the first day as you can see in our test video.
- Production date : 19/05/1988
- Registration date: 16/06/1988
- KMS: 174,400
- VIN: WBSAK010902191699 unit 88/500
- Color Matching: MACAOBLAU METALLIC (BMW Code 250)
- Upholstery Matching: Silver Uberkaro cloth with Silver Bison leather bolsters (0305)
- Engine number Matching BMW data: 60274359
- Gearbox Matching number BMW data: 8539AEZ
- Original Evo 2 3,15:1 differential + shorter differential
- Power test carried out with 173,500 during 2020 with a result of 218 hp
- 08/11/1989 Car imported to Spain from Germany
- 16/05/1994 Change of owner
- 03/04/1995 Change of owner
- 31/04/2008 Change of owner
- 30/03/2010 Current owner bought the car
Optional equipment from factory:
- 289 LT/ALLOY WHEELS 7-SPOKE STYLING
- 354 GREEN STRIPE WINDSCREEN
- 401 SLIDING/VENT ROOF, ELECTRIC
- 410 WINDOW LIFTS, ELECTRIC AT FRONT
- 415 SUNBLIND FOR REAR WINDOW
- 423 FLOOR MATS, VELOUR
- 551 ON-BOARD COMPUTER II W REMOTE CONTROL
- 651 BMW Bavaria C Reverse
- 675 BMW SOUND SYSTEM
- 681 DACHANTENNE
- 690 CASSETTE HOLDER
- 790 M3 EVOLUTION
- 792 KLEINES MOTORSPORT-PAKET
Very healthy car with no rust in the critical points.
Since 2010, when the current bought the car, it has been carefully maintained :
- 08/08/2010 – 157,000 kms : Engine bushings and bearings kit replacement, valve adjustment, ignition cleaning and spark plug change, oil pump overhaul, thermostat replacement, install viscous fan, check and clean water circuit,belts replacement, crankcase gasket replacement, open and overhaul group, Brake hose kit replacement, gearbox support replacement, all fluids replacement. Suspensions replacement. Wheel alignment.
- 25/04/2011 – 158,691 kms : Springs replacement (originals kept in a box), front linkage shift replacement, ABS sensor cleaning
- 17/04/2012 – 160,136 kms : clutch pump replacement, front wheel bearings replacement
- 29/09/2012 – 160,450 kms : clutch cylinder receptor replacement, fuel pipes to ramp replacement,
- 30/04/2013 – 161,246 kms : Oil and filter, coolant replacement, coolant temperature sensor replacement.
- 14/12/2014 – 165,677 kms : Oil and filter, coolant temperature gauge replacement.
- 05/11/2016 – 167,785 kms : oil and filter
- 3/09/2020 – 173,000 kms Power test – 218 hp, general overhaul, oil and filter, coolant hoses and coolant replacement.