BMW E30 M3 sport evolution 1990 reserved
The BMW M3 E30 is one of the most legendary sports cars. The “Sport Evolution” version of this model has become one of the most desired and exclusive classic BMW models with 600 units produced. Nor Classics offers for sale this beautiful unit that is still running as the first day as you can see in our test video. It was only offered in two colours: Jet Black and the even rarer Brilliant Red, of which a total of 204 examples were produced. The buyer who decides to come and see it will be able to compare it with another of the Sport Evolution units we have in stock.
- BMW E30 M3 SPORT EVOLUTION
- Production date: 16/02/1990
- BMW delivery date (new car) for the Spanish market: 14/12/1990
- KMS: 132,150
- Colour: BRILLANTROT (BMW CODE 308) Matching
- Upholstery : Black leather (BMW CODE 0393) Matching
- Original engine number supplied by BMW: 60534773 Matching
- Mechanically perfect car, both in terms of gearbox and engine. Engine compression levels checked, 180 psi on all 4 cylinders with less than 5% variation. See driving videos.
- Critical chassis areas checked, no rust or crashes. Underbody of the car without deformation due to jack stands or ground contact. Rust-prone areas checked and in perfect condition (sunroof, under windshield, under doors) See photos.
- Interior of the car very well maintained and with little wear. Seats, steering wheel, knob, footwell carpets, door panels…
- The buyer who decides to come to see it will be able to compare it with another of the Sport Evolution units that we have in stock.
LSD differential group 3.15:1
530 Air conditioning
410 Electric front windows
652 Bavaria Reverse radio
681 Roof antenna
423 Mats Velours floor mats
551 On-Board Computer II with check control
Kms noted on ITV (Technical control) sheets.
Distribution done in 2013 with 128,000 kms.
The car is delivered overhauled and with the maintenance just done.