CITROËN MÉHARI 1980
The Citroën Méhari is an off-road compact SUV that was produced by the French car maker Citroën between 1968 and 1988. It is a variant of the 2CV. Nor Classics has restored this unit. You can see restoration pictures in the gallery below. The car has front disc brakes and 2 barrel carburetor. Watch the video below to hear the amazing sound of this car’s engine.
- CITROËN MÉHARI 1980
- Registration date : 24/03/1980
- KMS: 97,100
- Color : Orange Kirghiz
- Upholstery : Black
- 2 owners
This unit has interesting features as :
- Front disc brakes
- 2 barrel carburetor
- 24/03/1980 car sold new.
- 12/06/1986 a second owner bought the car. Some year later the car was left in a small spanish village repair shop.
- 09/2018 Nor Classics bought the car for his restauration.
Nor Classics has done the following works:
- Replacement of all the plastic abs parts with new parts similar to original
- Chassis inspection. No rust as you can see in the pictures
- Engine disassembly and valves replacement, compression test
- Full Mechanic check with parts replacement where it was necessary
- Tires replacement
- Carburetor regulation
The restoration costs are higher than 4,000 eur. Invoices available and restoration dossier. See pictures below.
Galería de fotos