Triumph TR6 1976 reserved
After having enjoyed some British classics (MG A, MG TF1500 and Jaguar Type E), we have become a fan of English classic cars and we have been very attracted by this TR6. This unit is a very beautiful car in terms of design and specific colour configuration. The sensations offered by this model are sporty and classic. We encourage you to see the complete dossier of photos and videos.
- VIN CF56895U
- 91.850 TR6 units manufactured between 1969 and 1976. This unit is one of the last 1.500 units manufactured in 1976, getting all the improvements of the production line.
- Date of registration: 05-06-1976
- KMS (Milles) : 39,900
- Colour: Leyland White factory code 19, Matching, Original colour indicated on the factory plate.
- Upholstery: Matador Red
- Soft top in similar colour as upholstery
- Engine number CF24187HE
- Complete restoration carried out. Excellent condition including underbody. All critical points of the bodywork have been checked. Photos of the underbody and critical points in our dossier.
- 05/06/1976 car sold new in USA.
- 21/07/2016 car registered in Spain after restoration.
Complete restoration carried out between 2010 and 2016.
Change of fluids (engine, gearbox and differential).
Water pump change, brake overhaul and brake pump change.